We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

twin sharing

Mumbai
1 post
Save Topic
twin sharing

does twin sharing room have 2 queen size beds or king size bed

Hazyview, South...
Level Contributor
3,730 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: twin sharing

depending on the establishment. Would suggest to ask there first (and maybe it is detailed on their website)

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,196 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: twin sharing

twin share means 2 beds in the room - they could be anything from singles upwards - depends on the establishment

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
3,139 posts
506 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: twin sharing

Hi

I always check for twins, as I usually travel to SA with female friends. In most cases it means either 2 singles or a king split into 2 singles. I cannot recall many places with. 2 queen beds.

Some places may do you a deal on 2 double rooms next to each other at lower than the advertised single supplement rate. Worth asking

Lisa

4. Re: twin sharing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:41
Get answers to your questions about Garden Route