We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orly-Paris-Orly by public transportation

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
5 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Orly-Paris-Orly by public transportation

Hi

I have been ready tens of messages int these forums and unfortunately I have no clear the best way to do what I need:

I will arrive to W Terminal (Orly) around 14:00 on a Sunday with 1 carry on, and need to go to Paris (Denfert-Rocherau metro station)

I plan to by the Paris Museum Pass at the airport

I was hoping to buy at the airport too a Paris Visite for the next days transportation within the Ile the France, plus whatever pass I need to take public transportation from the airport to my destination.

Next Sunday I will taking a 07:40 international flight in Orly again and need to define/schedule transportation.

Suggestions please?

Crockerton, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Orly-Paris-Orly by public transportation

Dear phytogerm orlybus another great soultion in france you can find best transportions train private shuttle taxi bus sherad shuttle regads+

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,379 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Orly-Paris-Orly by public transportation

Let's see, we're digging up an old post over a year old just to promote a shuttle company?

A taxi from ORY to Paris is half of what this shuttle company charges.

13. Re: Orly-Paris-Orly by public transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2015, 13:15