We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental house on Tenerias

Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
rental house on Tenerias

We're looking at a house to rent on Tenerias ocho and although we've rented in several different areas and have moved around SMA at all hours of the day and night without concern, a neighbour made some comments about that being a particularly bad street. Opinions??

Pass Christian...
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: rental house on Tenerias

I have previously rented twice at Tenerias Ocho, and also a block away on Terraplen. The area has had some reported issues, however, I consider it safe as just about any place in Centro. The owners and local manager of Tenerias Ocho are super easy to work with and have attended to all the details to make the house secure. I would not hesitate to rent there again or in the neighborhood. The location puts you close to everything and, again, I felt safe and secure.

2. Re: rental house on Tenerias

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 April 2010, 05:06
San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
176 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rental house on Tenerias

Tenerias is one of the loveliest streets in town. We've rented on there too and it's a fantastic location. Don't give it a second thought. Ann

Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rental house on Tenerias

Thanks for your input, it's as I thought, the bigger problem could the the hotel )the parking garage entrance is on tenerias) they've been building and if a rental is next door....these project can last for years! Thanks again

5. Re: rental house on Tenerias

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende