We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for nice accomodations for the month of February

Somers, NY
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for nice accomodations for the month of February

I am a senior citizen and will be going San Miguel for the month of February and would like to find a nice B&B in a flat area in the center of town for a reasonable price for the month. I am alone and also looking for painting and sculpture programs.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone knowing or having had great experiences with these things. I thank you in advance.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,231 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for nice accomodations for the month of February

You have LOTS to choose from, depending on your needs and budget. I write occasionally about San Miguel on my website, if you care to have a look. Check "Mexico" and "San Miguel de Allende" under "categories." The casa pics are of Casa de Lisa, a favorite place, and the pics of the girls on one post are taken at a girls home called Santa Julia. This is a wonderfully rewarding place to volunteer a few hours during your stay, if you are interested in helping out in the local community. There is a lot of uphill/downhill walking in San Miguel if you are situated too far from the Jardin. So be sure, depending on your mobility, to check this out with the places that interest you.

http://katiepickardfawcett.wordpress.com/

2. Re: Looking for nice accomodations for the month of February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende