We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Martha Stewart in San Miguel

Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
171 reviews
Save Topic
Martha Stewart in San Miguel

Check out her blog for the last two days at http://www.themarthablog.com/

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
6,018 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Martha Stewart in San Miguel

Thanks but are we interested? Some if us barely know who she is and the blog reads like a plug for her friends' tequila brand.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Martha Stewart in San Miguel

I didn't know she was out of jail.....

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Martha Stewart in San Miguel

Ha! Yep, you know the celebs never stay in jail too long. Funny thing about that. :)

I never watch Martha's TV show, not interested, but I thought some folks might like to know she's in town and taking pics and saying pleasant things about San Miguel. I'm sure it's mostly advertisement, as Londinense notes, but, considering that we've been inundated up North with negative press about Mexico for the past couple of years, I thought Martha at the Parroquia might entice some visitors to think about going for the first time -- or returning -- south of the border for a vacation this winter. I know the economy there could use a little boost in tourism.

4. Re: Martha Stewart in San Miguel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 06:29
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende