We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

information about a death

Hebron, Maryland
5 posts
Save Topic
information about a death

I don't know if this is an area where you can provide information. I hope so. I had a friend who lived in SMA years ago. Supposedly he died there about 20 years ago at his residence. He had no surviving family to make arrangements. Could you provide any information on what might have happened to him? His burial or disposition of his remains? Perhaps he was interred in the gringo section of the municipal cemetery? Any leads you could provide would be greatly appreciated. His name was James L. Tobin, Jr. and he died about 20 years ago in the summer. Many thanks for any clues you could provide and the time you spend on this question. I

I would also like to receive the online Atencion. How do I do that?

11. Re: information about a death

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende