I am in the middle of planning my wedding in SMA in March 2014! I already have an amazing & wonderful wedding planner and I am just looking for a few more suggestions/ideas/tips:
1. safety traveling to SMA? (as some of my guests are concerned)
2. Transportation suggestions from airport to SMA?
3. Best places for family/friends to stay while in SMA?
Mostly looking for small B&Bs or houses to stay at. I already have a few in mind - I just want to hear any personal opinions as I haven't been to San Miguel in years and will not be going back until this winter.
4. What is the weather like in mid-late March?
5. Activities for my family/friends while in SMA, it will be mostly everyone's first time there!
Thank you soo much in advance!
Any tips, advice - would be greatly appreciated!!!