We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salsa and Latin dance teacher

vancouver
Level Contributor
82 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Salsa and Latin dance teacher

If you are interested in Latin dance classes I want to recommend Fernando Luna Muoz who teaches evening group classes at Calle Homobono 17A. I took some classes there but I wanted to take private lessons as well. Fernando is a wonderful dancer and an excellent teacher. He is patient positive and encouraging. He teaches by demonstrating steps and by guiding you through them. I came with some previous experience and feel I have progressed fairly quickly. The lesson usually begin with meringue, bachata or cumbia, with some work on styling and adornments, and always lots of salsa. However if you want to focus on just one dance he would be happy to do so. My lessons are always fun and very enjoyable.

He can be contacted at nandolm7@hotmail.com, www.saboryritmo.com or phone 415 105 0589.

1. Re: Salsa and Latin dance teacher

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende