We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shipping Artwork

Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gilbert, Arizona
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende
Level Contributor
247 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
Shipping Artwork

We have a home in SMA and would like to ship a couple of pieces of artwork from SMA to our home in the US. Can anyone recommend a reputable shipper to guarantee that it will arrive damage free?

Thanks

West Coast, US
Level Contributor
6 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shipping Artwork

Don't use solutions. I shipped five paintings I made while visiting. It's been over one month and no sign they have shipped them yet, and been very unhelpful. Good luck.

Gilbert, Arizona
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende
Level Contributor
247 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shipping Artwork

Thanks

Several people on the Civil_SMA group have recommended La Union on Zacateros.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
92 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shipping Artwork

Hello.

We have shipped several boxes from Solutions on Recreo the past two years after our month long

January visit to SMA. Each time it took approximately 5 weeks to arrive but the items (ranged from delicate

ceramic dishes to paper flowers) were packed very well. They are not skimpy with their bubble wrap, foam wrap and tape. I have to say I am impressed with their meticulous handling of each item. Each sturdy box was placed inside another reinforced cardboard carton. We will definitely use them again.

Even though it takes a long time to arrive I think you will be happy with the condition of the contents of your boxes. Hopefully you will let us, TA readers, know your results.

4. Re: Shipping Artwork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende