We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Today in Cabo

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,482 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Today in Cabo

Hi,

Todays weather was partly cloudy but still warm enough to lay out. It is definetly cooler in the am and pm here then last week. Still nice but last week was perfect. Not complaining at all but warmer clothes at night are now in order.

Gordo Lele can retire now after eating there so many time the last few weeks. How long does beef take to digest?? I think I am in trouble! I need a break from Gordos for a few days. He was in a good mood today and not too busy when we were there so he sang to us for a long time. It is best to go there when he is not real busy. He gets a little "stressed" sometimes.

Hope to see some of you this weekend.

Lyndi

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Today in Cabo

Have you tried La Taquira down from the Comfort Inn? I have no idea where either are but if you get a chance to read this, it had a good recommendation..........Sounds like I need those hooded sweatshirts and sweaters. Now I hope we get out Monday since we go from Milwaukee to Chicago then on to Cabo. Chicago is getting another possible 6-8 inches of that white stuff, afraid to print that 4 letter word. Thanks for keeping us posted.........Go girl...........

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,482 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Today in Cabo

cutie,

Yes, Marcie was just telling me about that taco place today! We will try it. I hope you make it here with no delays!! You might want to bring a few warm items--cool at night. See ya Monday.

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Today in Cabo

Tooley,

One of the wonders of beef is it usually starts the most vigorous digesting in small rooms filled with people, or packed airplanes on your way home from Cabo! Here's to hoping thats not the case for you.

Girgle girgle,

F4B

Oh and thanks for the update.

Richmond, virginia
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Today in Cabo

Tooley..... have you had a chance to see if the penthouse was remodeled? Also, I have been told that a nice bottle of red will cheer up any cook that loves to sing :) Maybe Gordo would appreciate that when he is stressed! Glad everything is going so well. Wife and I are getting really itchy..........only 29 days till we hit Siesta Suites...Hope you marked your path up the rocks, my wife can't wait to hike it and take pictures. Have a safe trip back.

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Today in Cabo

fish she is in trouble cause she threw some beans on top of the beef. Tooley thanks for keeping us frozen icebergs with the warm thoughts of cabo. By the way vegatarians have longer intestines than meat eaters.

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Today in Cabo

Froze,

I love the new look!

How do you come by such a pearl of information such as that?

Are you one of those frozen Dr. dudes with cold hands?

F

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Today in Cabo

Nah just one of many areas of study. Loved Biology (I think that's what they called it) when in college.

8. Re: Today in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 05:24