We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

***Yachtmerchant***

Canton, Michigan
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Topic
***Yachtmerchant***

Hello!!

Was wondering if you need to call ahead for the tequila tasting at Panchos?? I posted a message on the website inquiring about it but haven't heard anything back. We also want to have dinner there as well. Should we just call when we get down there or can we just stop in?

Thanks!!

Noelle

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ***Yachtmerchant***

Noelle,

just call or pop by when yur in town. shouldnt be a problem. Buena Suerte........... jim

Canton, Michigan
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ***Yachtmerchant***

Thanks Jim!!!!

You are a great asset to us all.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ***Yachtmerchant***

Noelle,

thanks you very much for the kind but undeserved words! i hope you have a wonderful time in Cabo. Buena Suerte......... jim

Katy, TX
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ***Yachtmerchant***

I emailed them and they got back with me promptly. The person who does the tastings was going out of town so that may be why they haven'y emailed you right back.

Canton, Michigan
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: ***Yachtmerchant***

Thanks beachmamma1 !!! Maybe I'll give it another try.

Noelle

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
220 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ***Yachtmerchant***

Noelle5150,

I had a small e-mail glitch too, so I would try again. If you're doing the tasting on a weekend, I would book ahead. We're going on Tues. 3/20 for dinner and the tequila tasting. When are you travelling?

Patuli

7. Re: ***Yachtmerchant***

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 02:16