We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In need of restuarant recommendation?

salmon, idaho
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
In need of restuarant recommendation?

We've been going to Cabo forever and own timeshare at the hacienda del mar. We always eat well, but I feel like we end up just wondering into the touristy places out of desperation and lack of organization, so I am trying to plan in advance this time. Any recommendations for nicer dinner, mainly seafood, with a view. Not Pitahayas, eaten there many times and contrary to what others say the view is nice but the food is way overpriced for the quality and service. Thanks!!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

It's more Mexican, but I had the best stuffed sea bass at La Fonda. Very affordable and not touristy.

Emmetsburg, Iowa
Level Contributor
204 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

We had a really delicious dinner at MigueLoco's plus there is live entertainment at night. There is not much of a view but the food was good.

California
Level Contributor
729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

For the best view and EXCELLENT seafood, my vote goes to Sunset Grill atop Cabo Villas. Perfect view of the arch and all Medano Beach,

Oh, and I will be there this time tomorrow!!!

Chica

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

I would suggest Puerta Vieja. The view is great and the food is excellent for a reasonable price.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,790 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

Try Villa Serena out on the corridor or Casa del Dorada close to downtown

Humble, Texas
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

Casa del Dorado is great, but not much view. I would definitely recommend it for any meal, though.

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

The view at Puerta Vieja is beautiful. Great service and excellent food. Check out the pictures at their website.

www.puertavieja.com

Nor-Cal
Level Contributor
2,344 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

panchos ,Panchos ,panchos!!

mex25

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

We love Villa Serena! The "newbies" in May thought the shrimp were small lobsters, that's how big they are. AND lamb chops, oh my, my, they are so good there. The Sunset grill was very nice, food was good but chilly at night. Romantic, put your arm around your senorita and get your Baja on!!!!!!!!!!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: In need of restuarant recommendation?

I'll second the vote for LaFonda and the SeaBass stuffed with Shrimp - awesome. The place has a nice atmosphere.