We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pedicure?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
125 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
pedicure?

oooo...I here you can get a pedicure at the SAnd Bar while you eat. Is it expensive?

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pedicure?

Nope - $35 for a pedicure with leg massage and either a bucket of 2 beers or a mini-pitcher of margaritas.

Delores does a better job than some I've paid more for here.

¡Enjoy!

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
125 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pedicure?

thanks V'dog...

nice to hear from a fellow Washingtonian...I'm a Bellinghamster. Cant wait to go to the Sand Bar. We leave the 21st!! What is your fav restaurant?

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pedicure?

I second Delores' reflexology pedicure. I was drawn in by the sign that read "get hammered while you get nailed"..... I was in need of both a pedicure and a beer :) Its definitely not a spa like pedicure but she does a nice foot massage and you cant beat the atmosphere. She is often quite busy, so walk by and she what time she has open. ENJOY!!!!

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pedicure?

Us Washingtonians know a good thing when we see it.

My all-time favorite restaurant is Nick-San - world class sushi.

¡Enjoy your trip!

San Diego
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pedicure?

I have seen her, but have been hesitant because I am afraid the sand would ruin the nail polish..am I missing something?

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pedicure?

You just need to sit and relax and enjoy a cold beverage while you wait for your nails to dry. Shucky-darn - having to spend more time relaxing ;-)

7. Re: pedicure?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 16:20