We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Resort

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Resort

Can anyone recommend an all inclusive resort that's not far from where the cruise ships come in? I'm interested in buying a day pass. Thanks!!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,018 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Resort

The Riu may offer that, but not sure. Most people just go to Medano if they want to have some beach time.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,669 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Resort

When you get off the cruise ship onto the marina, get a water taxi and they will take you to Medano. I do think the ME allows day passes, but probably not too cheap. As Kat says, just hang out on the beach...Billygans and Mango Deck have good priced drinks-2x1, The Office has kind of kicked up their prices and the food isn't as good as previously. There's other down the beach but I have not used them so cant comment. But I don't think you need an AI. IMO

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
222 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Resort

I know that when we were there folks from the cruise ship came to the Baja Cantina Beach Club and hung out for the day there. It is right along that "row" of beach clubs at the very beginning. There were always water taxis dropping folks off on Medano for the day.

I know the Baja Cantina has a great 2x1 all day on drinks and their food is reasonable and good!

It does get busy there but I don't think you should have a problem getting a beach chair at any of the beach clubs along Medano - as long as you buy a few drinks, maybe order some food and remember to TIP - it will make your stay wherever you end up for the day much more pleasant. We loved the wait staff at the Baja Cantina Beach Club :)

4. Re: All Inclusive Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 13:16