We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to The Office

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to The Office

We will be staying in the corridor area between Cabo and San Jose. We would like to go to The Office and other restaurants on Medano Beach one day. My question is ... if we drive there, where do we park and where do we go to access the beach area. Or, if we decide to take a cab, where would it let us off. And, in your opinion, should we just cab it and forget about trying to find a place to park, etc? Thanks for advice.

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to The Office

yeah there's not much in the way of parking, plus if you want to party then a cab is better, if you make it to town then a water taxi can trake you from the nmarina to the beach. and the weather here now is perfect. you can leave your car in the puerto parasio car park for 10peso the day its under cover and has security then walk over the hill or a water taxi in front

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,624 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to The Office

Ms. Fofo,

I would do the cab thing. They will drop you at the front door and when its time to go just tell the waiter you want a cab and off you go again.

From your hotel just jump in and say, "Da Office" in your finest Chicagoese, and in 15 minutes you will be sand in your toes and cerveza in your belly!

Have fun,

F4B

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to The Office

Thanks caboticket and fish4brains ... Both good ideas ... but I think we are going to want to "party" once we get there, so I think we'll be better off just taking "da cab!" ... Fish, do you know where the cab would drop us off?

Stroudsburg...
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to The Office

The cab can drop off by the Baja Cantina and Cabo Villas and the Office is right next door.

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,624 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get to The Office

Last time I took a cab to the Office, they dropped me at the door. I fell out of the cab and landed on the sand in the front hall. Soft sand , no biggy!

F4B

6. Re: How to get to The Office

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 19:17