We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thursday blues...

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
Save Topic
thursday blues...

hello everyone

well today we have a very different site to welcome us on the bay. It is very overcast and the winds are strong 15-20 knots out of the east south east, so that means they are blowing right into the bay! so its a nice cool change to normally hot starts. perfect sailing conditons but maybe not for those who get a bit queezy with the rolling waves. but the good news is that this will bring in warm water from the south so the next few days will be great for water activities. see you in the sun!

Port Angeles, WA
Level Contributor
173 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thursday blues...

I love your daily posts!! I will be there in 36 days... and every day until then is a challenge to concentrate on work instead of reading the posts all day. lol

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thursday blues...

Sounds like the day we tried to go fishing but the winds were much stronger. Where do you live in Cabo? Thanks for the report - always good to have the inside scoop.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: thursday blues...

i live opposite the city club in town, and i work on the beach as a dive instructor so i figured a daily report will keep people excited about coming here!

Rogers, MN
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thursday blues...

caboticket - I love your reports - it helps get through the days when I'm longing to be in Cabo - keep them coming - we don't go until March so it will be really nice to have them then!! Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thursday blues...

Loving the reports as we ARE very excitied to get there, Thanks again!

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thursday blues...

Ditto, thanks for the daily reports. 22 days for us! We are getting really excited. Starting to make some official plans now for dining, activities, etc.

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: thursday blues...

I didn't realize you live in Cabo, I guess I have been too busy to read thoroughly lately!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
8. Re: thursday blues...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 15:19