We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dean refugee meet-up

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tomball, Texas
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Dean refugee meet-up

Anybody that was going to Cancun gonna be in Cabo August 20th-24th? Meet-up maybe, although I don't know where.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,672 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

OK, you and I must have been posting the same topic at the same time....Rips Bar outside CaboWabo is where all TAers meet up. Great place for all of you as well.

Tomball, Texas
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

Attilla:

Sounds good to me. Thanks for your help.

springa2z
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

We too are Dean refugees Aug 18th-25th. Let us know where and when!

Tomball, Texas
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

Rips Bar outside of Cabo Wabbo seems to be the place for TA meet-ups in Cabo. How about the evening of the 22nd. I'm up for ideas of time & we might adjust it depending on the amount of people who want to come & when they can. Any ideas are welcome as i'm new at the Meet-up stuff. We need a veteran if we can get one.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,672 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

If any TAers will be down during that time they will report in. But you won't need anyhelp, you cant miss it. And don't forget to order the rainbow shots. TacoLoco restaurant is in that complex too, so get a great taco meal during your meeting. Soaks up those tequila shots

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

Tedandlisa just left this morning for Cabo. It would be great if they check in and could meet up with you guys.

Delaware
Level Contributor
553 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

Ron- Just waiting to hear from my TA but it looks 90% certain we will be there with you with out friends from Sulphur, LA.

Tomball, Texas
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

Things are looking up for some folks then. Glad to hear it. Let me know JNA. This is a meet-up on short notice. how does the 22nd sound to everyone at Rips? Give everyone time to get here.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

I hope all you refugee's enjoy Cabo! Sorry that you are all having to change plans but hopefully it will still be a great trip.

Enjoy Rips! :-)

Tomball, Texas
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dean refugee meet-up

NewGrama:

Keep an eye on this forum & let your people know when the meet will be if possible. The more the merrier.