We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

I decided to open a new topic more specific to see who's in Cabo this week and who wants to meet up.

So far we have tentatively planned to meet at RIPs on Thursday evening. That is open to change to earlier in the week if anyone is interested.

Interested so far are:

Rnendza

Laurainca

Dalladprincessd

7 days! Yay!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,289 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

You all are going to have a great time!!!!!! I can't wait for pictures and reviews.

Say-if any of you get to Todos Santos and Cafe Santa Fe is open, can you let me or Trapper know the basic prices. I'm trying to have my friend Patti call Paula, but I think the restaurant closes in Aug. If tthey are open and you eat there, a little idea of the menu would be good also. I know their filets are incredible, and they serve two! So you can easily share, and they had some wonderful pasta's! Also a salad with all sorts of seafood in it, but it's been a couple of years since I've made it there, so Thanks if you can help!

Chicago
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Will definitely be in town The 3rd - 10th at PBR I look forward to seeing you all.. The evening of the 3rd when I arrive however, may not be good for me depending, As I'm going solo, any other afternoon / evening is open lol.

Rick

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Sure Kat, I'm keeping a trip to Todos Santos on the possibility list as we've never been before. I'm not sure if I could get my whole gang interested but I do think some of us would enjoy doing some art shopping.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,289 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Thank You! :-)

Chicago
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Not sure whether I was actually invited lol..

But I've been to Todos Santos a couple of years ago. And while I enjoyed the shopping and dining there, I think it was good to see for one time but I probably wouldn't go back again this time.

Thats just me personally.

Rick

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Rnendza, I figured Todos Santos would be somewhere to see once, we tend to be so busy hanging out at the pool & Medano beach that we often don't fit in much else. )Other than eating & drinking). I'm not sure whether we'll make the trip or not.

I have been curious to go and am interested in making the stop at Art and Beer since it's famous among TA travelers.

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

righto sounds good, but this time people don't be shy! i was there this week for the dean refugee meet up and people didn't show themselves... so lets party people! once you get there talk to some people! i will be there with some others we will be wearing the same shirt... ie polo shirts with caboticket on it... lets make a night of it!... so the thursday night is the 6th.....

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

I'm glad you're going to join us Caboticket. I plan on having my TA backpack along with me and I will look for the Caboticket polo shirts.

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Hola Jill! we got back friday night safe and sound:) hope you got my message. Hope you get to meet up w/ others when you get there what day do you leave?

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1st week in September TA meet up at Rips

Hi Lisa, welcome back. We leave Saturday and we haven't even got the suitcases out yet! We did buy the dramamine for my daughter and sunblock.

I'm just getting ready to read your other post hoping it's your trip report.