We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hola,We're Back!

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Hola,We're Back!

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know we're back and I'm just now getting back to reality! We had a fabulous time in Cabo and I can't wait to post our trip report later this week. Thanks, everyone for all your help you guys are the best! :)

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hola,We're Back!

Welcome home. I'll be looking for that trip report. I'm glad you had a great time.

Jill

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,331 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hola,We're Back!

It doesn't seem possible you are home already, but definitely goad you had a fabulous time, and look forward to the report! :-)

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,056 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hola,We're Back!

I hate getting back to reality!! I'm glad you had a fabulous trip and look forward to hearing all about it.

Stroudsburg...
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hola,We're Back!

Welcome back and I hope you had a great time.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hola,We're Back!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :-)

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hola,We're Back!

If its long you can do it in segments as getting anxious to hear. Glad you back safely and had fun, looking forward to reliving it with your post.

7. Re: Hola,We're Back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 17:19