We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Dream Resorts

New Jersey
Level Contributor
208 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
All Dream Resorts

Was in Mexico for the first time last month and loved it., Stayed at Dreams in Puerto Vallarta. I miss the carribean water. Can you tell me are all Dreams Resorts similar? Also how are the beaches

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Dream Resorts

There are only a few public swimming beaches in Cabo area. Medano, Santa Maria and Chileno. There are also some a small swimming beaches in front of The Hilton and The Palmilla. But I'm not sure if anyone other than guests are allowed. And some private beaches in a gated condo area I've heard. There are also a couple of popular surfing beaches in the area. Dreams does not have a swimmable beach.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
100 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Dream Resorts

From my understanding Dreams has something worked out with the Hilton. The Dreams employees actually take the guests from Dreams to the Hilton for swimming and snorkeling. I have heard the charge is $5. This is just all what I hear. I have not been, but will be in three weeks!

3. Re: All Dream Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 04:18