We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams 10/23-11/2

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
100 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams 10/23-11/2

Anyone staying at Dreams during this time?? We will be there on our honeymoon.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

During what time?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
100 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

Sorry 10/23-11/2. Shows in title, but I can see where I caused confusion. Sorry!

Cadott, WI, USA
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

Won't be at Dreams, but will be at Sheraton Hacienda del Mar in the Corridor from 10/27 to 11/3. Not sure where Dreams is from where we'll be as it is our first trip to Cabo. It will be "somewhat" of a honeymoon for me & hb as we never really had one - unless taking your brand new father-in-law ice fishing qualifies.:) Maybe we can meet up sometime - Any ideas, plans?

KC

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

Weluvh2o, Looking forward to a review for the Hacienda as we have it booked for next summer. Thanks!

la crosse, wisconsin
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

hey there! my husband and i will be there for a wedding...so will a bunch of other wisco peeps! maybe we'll see you! cross your fingers for good weather!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
100 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

McBinny,

Hope to run into you while there. The Pack plays Mon. the 29th. They show the game at the beach on a huge screen and it is one big "tailgate" party. I have been told any Monday night game at Dreams is awesome, but I am really looking forward to it because it is the Packers.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
100 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

WeLuvH20,

Don't have many plans as we speak. On vacation we kinda just wing it. Most of our time is spent at the resort. We are planning on heading to town a couple times. I will talk with my fiancee and see if she wants to pick a date, if so I will let you know. Take care!

staten island, ny
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

hey! we will be in cabo 10/23 - 11/1 but we are staying at RIU palace and after reading all the horrible reviews i am considering trying to make a last minute switch to Dreams. I think it is too late but i am not happy after reading all of the reviews. Im freaking out!

Cadott, WI, USA
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

Doug4 - Great to know that there will be some other Pack fans down in Mexico at the same time. Was not looking forward to missing a game so the news of tailgate party on beach sounds great. Is it just for Dreams vacationers or can other people join in? News of the loss to Bears last nite was a bummer, tho.

Please do talk to your soon-to-be and let us know. Outside of a sportsfishing trip on 10/31 our week is unbooked.

It would be fun to meet up with other Wis. peeps while in the area - Just hope we don't drink them out of beer!;)

KC

10. Re: Dreams 10/23-11/2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 07:21