We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trappers List October

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trappers List October

TRAPPERS RESTAURANT LIST

Here is the OCTOBER list of my favorite restaurants. All are with-in walking distance or a short taxi ride of the inner harbor.

MACOMBO’S- seafood- simple deco, great prices and excellent food-up Vicaro St. from D.T. $$

PEPE’S- Mexican-across from the mall $$

ZAPATA’S- Mexican- across from the mall $$

STOP LIGHT CAFÉ- very good food and great people watching-next to Squid Roe. $$

CRAZY LOBSTER- cheap seafood and the cheapest tequila shot in Cabo-Hildago St $ DINNER $$

SLEEPLESS LOBSTER- $2.00 omelets $5.00 lobster omelets-behind Squid Roe $ DINNER $$

SPENCER’S- $2.50 breakfast-in the Mar De Cortez hotel. $$

MISSION DE KINO’S- excellent seafood –up the dirt road next to Mar De Cortez hotel $$

EL CORAL- excellent daily specials- across from Tesoro Hotel $$

TACO LOCO- 4 tacos and a beer $7.00- next to RIP’S $

MAMMA’S- excellent breakfast, little expensive (Felix’s in the evening)-Hildago St. $$

FELIX’S- Mexican-40 types of salsas (Mommas in the morning)- Hildago St. $$

LA DOLCE- Italian-Hildago St. $$

MI CASA- Mexican-can run hot or cold- $$$

PANCHO’S- Mexican-500 different types of tequila -Hildago St $$$

LA GOLONDRINA- outdoors with great food but Expensive-near ME Melia Cabo hotel $$$$

GARDENIA’S- great Taco’s especially fish tacos-behind Mc Donalds $

SOLOMON’S- excellent seafood & great people watching- on the inner harbor $$$

TANGA TANGA- 15 peso beers, 15 Peso tacos and 20 Peso mixed drinks- next to the Tesoro Hotel $

NIK SAN- GREAT sushi -behind Tanga Tanga $$$$

LENNY’S DELI-New York style deli , great sandwiches with all the fix’ns-love the pickles-across from City Club. $+

BAJA CANTINA- inner harbor just down from Solomon’s (also on Medano Beach) $$$

GORDO LELE’S- Best tacos in Cabo - small stand easy to miss- on Vincente Gurerro

1 block up from Marina Blvd. A MUST stop $

RIP’S BAR- No food just a GREAT meeting place- Next to TACO LOCO. $+

SALVATORE’S- Great Italian food, large portions, moderate prices. May be the BEST Italian food in Cabo.( in the Siesta Suites Hotel) $$

EL PESCADOR- Don’t let the looks fool you. Only seafood, but fresh and GREAT - Across the street from the Sleepless Lobster. $$

EL POLLO DE ORO- Great ribs and chicken, CAN NOT beat the prices.-Corner of Morelos and 20 de

Noviembre. $$

SUNSET GRILL- Excellent food with a GREAT view of Lands End- top of the Cabo Villas Hotel. $$$

ON MEDANO BEACH

BILLYGAN’S ISLAND- average food but 2x1 drinks all day

MANGO DECK- just ok but great beach action.

ON THE CORRIDOR

LATITUDE 22 ROAD HOUSE-Gringo type restaurant –burgers, ribs, and sandwich’s-good old fashion PUB food. On the corridor behind Costco towards San Jose. $$

VILLA SERENA- Sweeping ocean view with above average food-Lobster specials, worth a try. About 5 miles from Cabo toward San Jose on the right hand side. $$

PUERTA VIEJA-Great view of the desert and Sea of Cortez-sit on the patio and enjoy an excellent menu with many specials-right hand side past the Costco gas station on the way to San Jose. $$$

GOING TO OR COMING FROM TODO SANTOS

ART N BEER-km Marker 69 (easy to miss) on the left hand side going to T.S. Their drinks are a WORK of ART, their fresh seafood is to die for. This PLACE and I say that with the highest respect, is a DO NOT MISS. And as a bonus, you get a free beer to go. Only one warning, if you are driving back to Cabo, allow yourself enough time to get back, before DARK. $$$

PER PERSON

$=$6.00 $$=$10.00 TO $20.00 $$$=$20.00 TO $30.00 $$$$=$30.00 +++

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Trappers List October

Gracias for the Great List. See you Oct 22 at the Giggling Marlin.

Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Trappers List October

Thanks T3. The list prints nicely on one sheet of paper, with my Los Cabos map on the other side- Perfect!

waunakee, Wis
Level Contributor
152 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trappers List October

Thanks Trapper...Just wondering, I see that you didn't include Edith's this time. Any reason? This was a maybe on my list.

Alpena, Michigan
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trappers List October

Thanks Trapper. I always appreciate all your work.

I know the sacrafice you must make to go and eat at all these places :)

indianapolis
Level Contributor
329 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trappers List October

awesome!! thanks for adding the $$$$

Bryan

Alpena, Michigan
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trappers List October

I would like to print out trappers list for future reference, but everytime i try i get all the posts and everything on the webpage. Any ideas on how to get just the list. I even highlighted just the list and still get everything else. Thanks

Terry

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trappers List October

Thanks for the updates. I've got it saved!

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trappers List October

Thanks, Trapper, for the updated list.

CPA, I find it easiest to highlight and copy the list, then paste it into a Word doc to print. Less page clutter that way.

Alpena, Michigan
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trappers List October

Figured out how to print this information, Copy and paste it to a word document and your all set.

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Trappers List October

Even though their food is good, I feel and other posters also feel, that it is now over priced for what you get.