We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time Visitor Cabo Questions

Berrien Springs, MI
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
First Time Visitor Cabo Questions

Will be going to Cabo NOV 3 for our first visit and staying at the Villa la Estancia. Have been trying to contact Dominic with no luck but will continue to try. Can anyone tell me the closest grocery store to the VLE that is not outrageously priced? I was thinking it would be Costco but not sure. Also we want to take a Sunset Cruise as well as a snorkeling trip. Any suggestions on which tour operator to use? Our plans are to rent a car and visit LaPaz one day and Toto Santos another as well as maybe some other beaches. The rest of the time we will be just chilling and enjoying the CABO experience. That is our plan......any other suggestions or helpful hints? Can hardly wait!

Babakay

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,830 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Time Visitor Cabo Questions

I believe it would be CCC. Costco is on the way into town. The others here will be able to tell you for sure, as I haven't stayed in that area ever.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,865 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Time Visitor Cabo Questions

Have you checked your email info.. Make sure your typing it right. Its not like him to not respond. OR call the phone number.

domosanlucas@prodigy.net.mx

949-338-8075

There is a City Club near there, like Costco. Costco isn't far either since you have a car. But again, with a car you can drive to CCC which is on the road to Todos Santos. Then after shopping there when you get on the road back to town, just across the street from CCC/Soriano is El Michocana. Its a cant miss for carnitas. You can eat there, or get some to go and eat at your resort. Delicious.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,830 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First Time Visitor Cabo Questions

Darn! I ment City Club! I have only walked by it several times! You would think I could keep it and CCC straight :-(

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First Time Visitor Cabo Questions

Yeah, City Club is good. Keep trying Dominic he's the best. We liked Sunrider for a dinner cruise and since you'll have a car you may as well just drive to Santa Maria or Chileno to snorkle on your own. Its not far and the roads are great. I've never driven to La Paz from Cabo but I'd pass on that for your first trip there. It's quite a distance. Have a great trip!

5. Re: First Time Visitor Cabo Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 13:16