We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crime

sacramento, ca
2 posts
Save Topic
crime

All of these posts sound so rosie. My own experience was quite different. I was drugged at one of the bars, robbed of everything I had including the passport and put in some lockup out by San Jose. Late in the evening, of the nest day the Policia showed up and arrested the guy running this place and let me go. I do not speak spanish so to this day I don't know what was going on.

Flat Rock, Michigan
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crime

Holy carp! What bar were you in? Was it late at night? Was this recent? More info. please.

Glad you are ok.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,830 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crime

Yes, neighbor, please share more info! Like which bar, are you a fellow or a lady, etc. This is definitely not the normal scene in Cabo.

I'm also glad you are okay. Sounds horrible.

California
Level Contributor
467 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crime

Not this post again. You will never hear from this person again.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,830 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crime

That's what I figure also, but we've been jumped on frequently for not being polite and nice when things like this get posted.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,865 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: crime

I didn't even see that it was a 1 post. You guys are sharp.

Probably the same one that posted about the break in at Tesoro among other minimal negative posts.

But at least this time they were let out of jail quickly...whatever. Lockup out by San Jose?? Anybody know where it is up there??? The one in Cabo is out on the road to TS isn't it?? Oh well, sure to drum up some drama. We'll see what tomorrow posts bring and how bad we are for being so synical.

Basingstoke
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: crime

if this this girl is just making this up and making claims here..

than I wonder what a sorry life she must have and her motives to make such a claim ... so sad

Nor-Cal
Level Contributor
2,344 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: crime

Let's hope she's not another myspacer-i think we are all sick of

the phony posts

California
Level Contributor
467 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: crime

check the profile. Joined the same day posted. I say B******t

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: crime

We all appreciate WONDERFUL posts like this. NOW, was that nice enough. For all of the new people to this forum, this is what one regular calls a one time POSTER FREAK. End of subject.

Trapper

sacramento, ca
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: crime

Thanks to you guys. The post is accurate. I made mistakes down there, like going out alone. Just be aware, be safe and stay with friends.