We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV tours!?!?!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ATV tours!?!?!

My crazy hubby really wants to do this and I guess I'm going to go along with it because I love him so much.

Any input on these tours? I know transcabo has a few of these...any reviews?

Thanks!

Cactus ATV Tours
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
G-Force Adventures
Xtreme Adventure Cabo
Amigos Cabo's Moto Rent
Horseback Riding Tours, Equipment Hire, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
63,609 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATV tours!?!?!

The search feature is ideal for this, tho you'll get many many pages of posts by typing in just "ATV". Last month Caboticket recommended carisuva for their great service; there are several reviews of this company. Hope you & your husband have a fun time.

Rockford, Il
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATV tours!?!?!

I was hesitant too but had a blast. Believe what they say about sneakers and pants though. You will get dirty and the pipes will burn your legs in shorts. I had capris but wished I had jeans. We used a company in SJD because our hotel was out that way. I believe it was Bajas.

We did some driving through town of SJD, sub divisiond of houses in the hills, on a high cliff overlooking the water and had free time in a little ATV park with jumps etc. It was well worth the money.

I've read some other reviews that peope just spent time in dry riverbeds... don't know what company that was.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ATV tours!?!?!

This is a tour we will probably do when we go (for the same reasons...craziness and love). Johann & Sandra seem to have a good reputation.

www.cabosanlucastours.net/ATV-Tours.htm

Have a great trip,

E

4. Re: ATV tours!?!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 03:20