We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

I'd really rather not, since I've never been to cabo and can't predict if i'll be in the mood to take a sunset cruise on a particular night...

what do you think? I'm interested in either the Pez Gato or Sunrider Sunset cruise. What do you recommend? Book in advance on can I book once my hubby and I get to Cabo?

Thanks!

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

No need to book in advance. You can set it up the same day you decide you want to go.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

thanks

I remember reading somewhere that the sunrider sunset cruise was sold out...and I got worried. Guess we'll find out once we get there :)

Cabo San Lucas...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

You can book pretty much anything once you are in town. However, if you have your heart set on one particular activity with a specific company...you may wish to call in advance. Example, the Tropicat (Pez Gato) often gets booked for private corporate parties...so it's usually a good idea to check in so that you have a back-up plan. imo

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

You should have no trouble booking the cruise while you are there. I would recommend you book a couple of days in advance while you are there.

Waterloo Ontario...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

Just emailed Sunrider yesterday to reserve our dinner cruise in mid April. Mario replied promptly with our confirmation, directions and price. Even discounted the price by $5.00 per person and we just have to pay cash at the dock half hour before our sunset cruise. I was very impressed!

6. Re: Do I need to book my sunset cruise in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 00:18