We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo photos - finally!

Kodiak Island...
Level Contributor
643 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cabo photos - finally!

Okay, let's see if this works. I set up a flickr account and downloaded our Cabo photos to it.

Click on the link below:

flickr.com/photos/…

Once you get there click on "view as a slideshow". In the slideshow, if you want to see the photo titles, click on the "i" in the center of the first slide.

Let me know if this works or not - I'm so technologically challenged!

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,084 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Works great Erin! Awesome photos!

Cathy

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,760 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

I had to get a glass of wine to sit back and enjoy the fabulous slide show. Are you a photographer in addition to being a writer?

Tessa looks totally different with braided hair. When the show looped around to the beginning, I didn't recognize her! It looks like she had lots of fun and made many new friends.

Thanks for sharing. I feel like I just had a great meal at Crazy Lobster, followed by some delicious Mexican pastries.

Kodiak Island...
Level Contributor
643 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Thanks all!

Nope, not a photographer. I just happened to get this totally awsome camera that takes fabulous photos. I love it! It's an Olympus something-or-rather. I'd be happy to look it up if anyone is interested.

poconos, pa
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Need..

How about if you just come down to Cabo again with Don and I!!! You can take all the pics you want with that great camera..I especially like the architectural photos.(my husband would think I was crazy for taking a pic of a door, but what does he know!!!)

Cute daughter too..looks like she got some major sun!!!

7 1/2 more days

cabokiath

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Erin,

Nice, cute, aww, the braids, the whale slide, nice, awesome, aww, cute, lol, mmmm, ... *sigh*

I'm "homesick" again but thanks, those are great photos

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Erin,

You really took some great pics. My mouth is watering over the shrimp tacos. Does it get any better than sitting back and watching your kid play in the sand and surf?

Mike

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,500 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Great pictures!

Loved the last photo of dad and daughter.

Thanks for sharing! :-)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Hey, those are great photos it shows you had a wonderful time. The palm tree against the blue sky is great and the doors—I love stuff like that and you got the church in Todos Santos… The architecture really does tell a story.

Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
282 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

Kodiak,

Pictures of the year! Much better than National Geographic.

Richie

Massapequa, NY
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cabo photos - finally!

I really enjoyed your slideshow, what great pictures! It looks like your family had a great time. I can't wait to go. Thanks for sharing Erin. Bob