We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
188 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report

Ahhhhh, did I really have to come back? Actually I've been back almost a week.

Anyway, we arrived to the airport. Took Transcabo to Pueblo Bonito Blanco. Checked into our room and hit the beach. So hot, sunny, and beautiful!

The water was chilly at first but nothing you couldn't get used to. By Sat. it was warmer though. And I actually stayed in a long time. And I'm a wimp. Of course it was very hot out too.

Anyway, on Tuesday I managed to get into the Sammy Hagar show. Woohoo! That was great. Got my pic with Aaron and Bob Hagar.

Had a really good meal at Crazy Lobster! And of course the steak nachos at Cilantros are so good. I spent too many nights at Cabo Wabo Cantina drinking waborita's. But oh was it a fun time. They have good steak nachos too.

Took two of my teenagers. They are 14 and 15. This was their 2nd trip. They had more fun this time. They were able to do more. Or maybe felt more comfortable.

My sister and her boyfriend went. As did one of my friends. All LOVE Cabo and say they've never been anywhere like it. Yep, I knew that already. hehehe!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,033 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report

I'm so glad everyone had such a great time! Love hearing that!

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report

Thanks for your report, sounds like you had a great time!

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report

Thanks for taking the time to write your report. It is obvious you had a great time.

4. Re: Trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 12:19