We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
3 posts
Save Topic
Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

We're eating at Nick-San, Mi-Casa, and Edith's during our stay in Cabo and we'd like to make reservations at one more place. It looks like we're between Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's. We aren't really concerned with price, more with a good ambiance and good food. Which of these would you reccommend?

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

I would try Pitahaya's or Lorenzillo's. La Golondrina would be too much like Edith's or Mi-Casa. I believe.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,669 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

I certainly can't see the comparison of LaGolondrina to Mi Casa. But having not eaten at Edith's I can't compare that to either of the above. I do like LaGolondorina, the ambiance, the menu, great shrimp and lobster platters. Have not eaten at Pitahayas either...I think I need to broaden my dining choices

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

IMHO My comparison to La Golodrina and Mi-casa is that both have a better ambiance than substance, both are overly high in price and although La Golodrina specializes in seafood, I would say both are tradional Mexican style. I have not tried Pithaya's yet but I believe it is Pan-Asian?

Crown Point, Indiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

We ate at Lorenzillo's last week and it was wonderful. Probably our best meal all week.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,669 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

We never hear much about Lorenzillo's. We need more feed back on that one for future reference

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

Lorenzillos sucks and is the most overpriced third rate restaurant in Cabo

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

Oh, come on, Jim.

Tell us what you really think. ;-)

Lob04,

normally he would have told you that Pitahayas would be your best choice.

We liked La Golondrina but haven't tried the other two, yet.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

I got vouchers for Lorenzillos and La Golondrina for my July trip. Both are expensive from what I could tell, but was worth trying with the voucher discounts. I passed on vouchers for Pitahayas not knowing how far and how much a cab ride would be to it.

Silverton
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

Golondrina would be my advice...

they have a hughe menu, but dont even look at it, and get the Lobster, and they have 3 types of dressing.. we tried em all, and i loved em all.

The T-bone is also my favorite... you can walk up to the grill and talk to the cheff, so he will show you a couple different ones, and choose the one that u like the most... couple mins. later VOILA!!

Pitahyas is very good also, i attended a friend's wedding there, and had the lamb... not bad!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,669 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pitahayas, La Golondrina, or Lorenzillo's

Thanks, YM, thats what I thought....but you didn't say your choice...altho I think DreamsofCabo is correct of Pitahayas as your favorite. Correct???