We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick hello for Cabo :)

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Quick hello for Cabo :)

Just a quick hello!

Weather is beautiful. Water is not too cold at all...probably about 74, would be my guess. DH and boys spent all morning in the ocean and loved it.

Went to Pancos for dinner last night, Yum!

Really enjoying ourselves and loving Villa Del Arco. No problems at all with Time share people and the rooms are amazing!

Full report when we're back!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,830 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

Glad all is going so well! Also happy to hear dinner at Pancho's was good.......hated hearing those poor reviews.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

Hello Cabo and msbroberts,

Thanks for the greetigs for Cabo. I can almost feel the sunshine.

North Attleboro...
Level Contributor
262 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

So glad you're having a good time Msbroberts...I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Villa del Arco when you get back.

:) Christine

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

last May the water temp was higer than before so hopefully this May it will be warmer. So is that a bad thing -- thinking of global warming? Hmmm guess I have to research that!

poconos, pa
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

MSroberts...

Are you a "Fly Babie"? I couldn't help but notice the "DH" for dear Husband...right?

Kath

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Level Contributor
149 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

Glad you are having a good time there! We are going to same resort in early august with 14 yr old teen, so can't wait to hear your full report when you return...

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

Great to hear, we will be there in 8 weeks and at the Arco in 9.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

Nice to hear from ya and have a blast! Eat lots, see lots and relax lots. Take lots of pics to bring home!

Larry

michigan
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

jealooooooous!! haha....have fun! wish we were there....glad you are having a good trip ......

10. Re: Quick hello for Cabo :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 08:42