We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominic's Info

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dominic's Info

I've heard a lot about renting a car from Dominic. I'm heading down to Cabo soon. I've been checking some websites but I'd like to give him a try.

Can someone please PM me with his contact information? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominic's Info

PMing you the info right now :)

Jill

indiana
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominic's Info

Would Dominic have a car large enough for 7 adults to fit in? Please send me his info also. Thanks so much.

utah
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominic's Info

I also need Dominic's info.

Thanks

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
58,742 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dominic's Info

gagirl

Utah

PM's coming your way

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dominic's Info

gagirl, Dominic has a Tahoe that fits 7. We rented it last year and it worked out great. You'll have an issue with luggage to/from the airport. He used to have a Surburban, that is what we originally booked but he took it out of service so he offered to shuttle our luggage to/from the airport. He had a driver meet us. It worked out great.

Jill

California
Level Contributor
511 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Dominic's Info

i get that TA has an apparent love afffair goin on with Dom... but inquiring minds have a question... let's pretend that my family of seven is travelling to Todos Santos and the tire falls off the car of Dom... and almost everyone is killed. leaving out the part that the cops want to charge me for the damage that the rim has done to the road... what is my recourse...

Mount Vernon...
Level Contributor
407 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dominic's Info

Wow, what an ill thought, Gizmo!!

indiana
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dominic's Info

Thank you for Dominic's info! I have emailed him waiting on a answer. Sounds really good. We were going to use taxi's, but I think in the long run Dominic will be less expensive for the 7 of us!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dominic's Info

gizmo,

I think your best recourse is to stay off TA. You only seem to want to stir things up on here and then you get zapped by TA

California
Level Contributor
511 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Dominic's Info

attila... my bad... for attending cocktail parties that are made up of heavy-hitting lawyers... that go to Cabo about 4 times a year... *sigh* they were all lamenting about how expensive Cabo has become( they blame the timeshare and AI resorts) and were overly bitching about the cost of rental cars... Giz suggests Dom... because TA'ers love Dom... but then they want to know what happens when a high powered attorney is driving his dependents in a car of Dom... and the tire falls off and the money earner is killed... because tires fall off cars and people die as a result of the tire falling off the car. Legit question IMHO... but apparently not. Sorry for the pot stirring. But do you know the answer to the question... Does Dom have the same insurance as Hertz?