We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August Weather, booking by Thursday, need to know

Oakhurst, California
Level Contributor
378 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
August Weather, booking by Thursday, need to know

I have found a great deal on a trip in August. I find conflicting information on the weather,,,,Will it be hurricane weather or just super hot and humid? I need to know before thursday

I am "Ready"

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August Weather, booking by Thursday, need to know

We were there last August second week of if I remember correctly we had no humidity then whatsoever but may have just been a fluke. We were there once in July and the humidity was awful very much like Florida in Aug. The later in Aug you go the chances increase for hurrianes we just missed a couple last year. Have a great time don't worry about the weather que sera, sera :)

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
8,154 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August Weather, booking by Thursday, need to know

We used to go in July/August but it was too flippin' hot for my tastes. Couldn't even get the room to cool down at night, regardless of whether the windows were open or the A/C was running. Also, I'm used to walking everywhere and when it's that hot I find I don't even want to go into town unless it's past sundown. However, some people love it and it doesn't bother them at all. Think Vegas or Palm Springs in the summer (if you've been there before).

3. Re: August Weather, booking by Thursday, need to know

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 07:22