We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

fLORIDA
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

just booked my trip, i am taking my younger brother as a graduation gift iam meeting two couples and 3 single ladies out there we are all stayong at the riu sante fe its gonna be a party, anyone else gonna be up there.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

We will be there July 19th perhaps we can organize a happy hour at Rips for that day or the 20th. Geoman and his wife will be there. We would love to meet other TA folks. We stay at Solmar (Pacific side).

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
108 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

We have a group of nine going down July 13-17 Staying at Tesoro.Fishing Monday hanging out at Tanga,Baja Cantina,Cheto's 3x1 Margarita bar or somewhere close by. Texomablue

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

We will be at PBR from 07/15-07/20.

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,427 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

Where is Chetos? I keep seeing it mentioned here but have never seen it. There a bartender named Cheeto who works at the Patio Bar which is across from Gordo Lele's and also fronts Marina Blvd. Are we talking about the same place? The Patio Bar is also 3x1.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

Househunter,

That is the same bar we are talking about.

Last July Cheto really took care of us. I love his margaritas! He put 3 types of tequila, Damania, fresh squeezed lime juice & alittle orange juice in them.

I hope he is still there then we go back this July!

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
108 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

That is the same - I didn't know the bar had a name. It's in the little market area.It is in the best spot if you cut thru to go to Gordos from the Blvd or if you stay at Siesta and go to the Marina - Margaritas coming and going - 3 for 8.00.Gotta love it Texomablue

Stroudsburg...
Level Contributor
3,244 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

I will be in Cabo from 7-15-7/30 arriving at 1:30 PM on the 15th.

fLORIDA
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

Ok this is going to be fun alot of people will be down nice so we should all meet up one day ripps sounds great but what i realy want is a taco from the guy that sings, alot of people say they are the best tacos so we shall find out, also if anyone knows any other local food places, not the tourist ones....

Connecticut
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

Just booked this morning. We'll also be at the Riu Sante Fe, July 12-19th.

I can't wait!

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
961 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyonw will be in cabo san lucas july 15th to the 21st

My 21 year old daughter and I will be at the RIU in July, but we will be leaving on the 15th... I'm counting the days now...