We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Cabo San Lucas,mx.
2 posts
Save Topic
Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Hi Everyone. It's me Dominic. This is the first time I am writing a message on this site, so please bare with me. First of all, THANK YOU to all the friends I have made through this forum and for all the kind words and prayers during my heart attack.I am getting better everyday. It has come to my attention that there are some people in the local area that are saying things to discredit me. I tried to find the particular entries, but those that know me know that I can barely handle the technical complexities of basic e-mail. Two things that I am aware of are: 1. Why don't I collect taxes and am I paying them to the government? The other is my insurance coverage. I am glade I can not find the particular negative comments.Life is too short.I can tell you this: I am a FEDERALLY LICENSED RENTAL COMPANY. Which requires the HIGHEST LEVEL of INSURANCE COVERAGE. As for TAXES. OH yes I pay my taxes. I choose not to collect tax and I choose not to charge for insurance that is already on the cars.Here is my info.direct to me. domosanlucas&prodigy.net.mx.God Blees.

Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

God Bless you Dom. I hope you are feeling better. Please believe that most people do not pay attention to HATERS! Can't wait to do business with you.

Massapequa, NY
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Dominic, this is Bob Bryson, we rented from you last week. You were great and your service was much appreciated. Thank you for taking care of us and I look forward to renting from you next year. Bob

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Hola, Dominic.

Welcome to the TA Cabo forum!

I'm glad to read that you are getting better everyday.

And, thanks for answering those questions for the forum. - Dave

Ohio
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Yo Dom...... You are the man! This is your new "New York" buddy Janis.... we soooo enjoyed meeting you and the personal drive to the airport you gave us... we're still talking about the stories you told :)~~ You run a fantastic service and look forward to hopefully seeing you again next year..... Janis

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Dominic,

Thank you for taking my advice and joining the forum.

Although most of us know and love you and your excellent service, there are still many who do not know you and, because of that, they are suspicious of you and your business.

I hope that your answer has satisfied their "curiosity" and put their minds to rest. I would recommend to anyone that if they have any further "questions" or "concerns" about Dominic and/or his car rental business, that they address them DIRECTLY to Dominic rather than posting them on this forum. Or, now that he's on the forum, you can send Dominic a Private Message.

Dominic - Welcome to the Cabo forums! :)

Donna

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Hi Dominic, it's me Lisa my hubby is from NYC we rented from you last August and we have 2 weeks we will be renting from you this August, thank you so much for all the great service and info you have provided for us. we'll be in touch soon. Take it easy with the heart and God bless!

TX
Level Contributor
5,720 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Dominic! Hello, my friend - and welcome to the forum! It's me, Jenifer Broussard. My hubby Rocky and I rented the little green Hyundai from you for two weeks this past January, and were nothing but 100% SATISFIED with every aspect of doing business with you. We'll be back in early January '09 and want to rent from you again. (I'll be emailing you soon to reserve!)

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well physically. You suffered your heart attack the week that we were in Cabo -- we heard the news from some of the locals at Mike's place, Latitude 22. There was a great deal of sincere concern expressed for you there, which was how we first learned that you are well-known and respected in the Los Cabos community. Doing business with you confirmed this for us.

I'm so sorry that there have been some stupid things said in this forum by people who have obviously and admittedly had no dealings with you. I'm really glad to see you here, to set the record straight once and for all. May you AND your business continue to flourish. See you in a few months!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
692 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Oh no, after this, I'll be harder to find a car from him, LOL.

Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Hey Dominic - Welcome to Trip Advisor and the forum !! We will meet in February 2009 when I come to Cabo. I rented from you based upon all of the positive things that I read about you from my Trip Advisor friends.

So glad that your good health is back and that your business is booming. God Bless, and I will see you next year.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dominic Los Cabos Rental cars

Welcome Dominic! It's good to see you here. We rented from you last Novmeber and visited for a bit in front of Blanco. I'm glad you're doing well and are on the road to recovery. Take care friend.