We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental

lasalle canada
Level Contributor
302 posts
1 review
Save Topic
car rental

We will be in Los cabos for 10 days and would like to rent a car for maybe 5 so we can visit different areas and restaurants.

Any suggestions as to how to go about this.We are staying at Villa Del Arco ( do not think they have an on-site rental)

Thanks

robin

Panama City, FL
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental

Your best rental rates are obtained if you rent in the states before you get to Mexico. They require you get insurance which is as expensive as the car rental,

lasalle canada
Level Contributor
302 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental

Thanks for your reply

Appreciated!!!!

robin

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car rental

See what you can arrange through Dominic. He is very reliable and his rental rates include insurance. You can email him at domosanlucas@prodigy.net.mx

You can search the forum for comments about him and you should also read this thread;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k20206…

Have a great vacation.

lasalle canada
Level Contributor
302 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: car rental

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

KDB
Sequim, Washington
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: car rental

Contact Dominic. I used him two weeks ago and was very pleased. Your car will be waiting for you at the airport upon arrival and when you depart you leave it in the parking lot. So much easier than going through car rental places and having to deal with timeshare people when you pick up the car. His rates were better than anything I could find.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car rental

With regards to Dominic, even if you find comparable rates with Corp. rental agencies, its his service that can't be beat. He's well worth it.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: car rental

We used Dominic in March and he was great. So EASY to pick up and drop off. saves alot of time and frustrations. My vote is for Dominic

8. Re: car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 22:16