We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June airfare

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
592 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
June airfare

Hi,

My parents and I may go to Cabo San Lucas next summer for a family wedding. My mom is convinced it'll be too expensive to fly down there, and I'm hoping she's wrong. However, next June is too far away to search for airfares, and I don't know how accurate prices for the rest of this summer will be since it's already halfway through the summer.

So, can anyone tell me airfare prices they've paid or seen from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas for the summer? We'd be going in mid-June and would be able to fly on weekedays to make it cheaper. We could book up to several months in advance. Any help would be much appreciated!

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June airfare

I know your concern is about June airfare prices but all months across the board are expected to increase based on high oil prices. If you already know the dates I would buy now. Here is an earlier thread on the same topic.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k20931…

2. Re: June airfare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 20:16