We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Topic
Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

I'll be arriving in Cabo October 1st solo....friends arriving later. Are the shared shuttles (not pre-reserved through Translobo, Transcabo etc) still available at the airport??? They usually ait for & take 5 or 6 people minimum to various hotels along the corridor and San Lucas.

Also, what is the price per person....?

THX!

Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

I arrive Oct 3rd. Are you going to be in the Tournament? Anyway, to answer your question; You can PRE ARRANGE a shared shuttle for about 20 bucks! Once you are at the airport, it is more expensive for ANY service you request from there. Once you walk out the doors of the terminal, you will be inundated with people trying to sell you something. Be careful, have things planned and have a great time!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

If you wait and get the shuttle at the airport, you will wait and wait until they are full. If you prebook they have their customers coming in that they are waiting for and then you're off. You could wait up to 15-20 min while the different flights get thru, but not as much as you wait for them to get travelers who are looking for a ride. Prebook, whether is Transcabo or Translobo

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
128 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

I highly recommend Translobo. Arturo is a class act.

And he brings beer and water with him for you to drink on the way (:

jilltravler

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

I don't the cost of Translobo, but Transcabo was $38pp r/t last May, but I've heard the prices went up slightly (no doubt due to the taxi issue). If you decide on Transcabo...you can go to cabosanlucastours.net to book and they have a discount rather then transcabo online.

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

I would suggest that you do book in advance. Otherwise you may get stuck with a full size bus that both has to wait until it is full to leave and also makes numberous stops which could take a long time to get to your resort.

Both TransCabo and Translobo use 8 passenger vans and usually only have 2-3 stops. I wouldn't want the added stress of having to find transportation once I got there.

Good luck!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

Thanks for the info guys....can I book these companies Round Trip. Transcabo's website offers roundtrip. But isn't the situation happening where the taxis are preventing shuttles from bringing people to the airport???

Would one way airport to hotel be better or all that is available right now? Just worry about the ride to the airport later?

THX.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

Just talked to cabosanlucastours.net rep via the 1-866-348-6286 number. She told me $30.50 USD ROUND TRIP SJD to Cabo.

Does the return part make sense?????

I also emailed Artruro for info....

8. Re: Shared Shuttle: Recent Cabo Visitors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 22:16