We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

Just returned from the vacation of a lifetime. Thanks so much for all the advise and tips from everyone on the forum. We stayed at Dreams and absolutely loved it. Will be working on a full trip report to post in the next couple of days. If anyone has any questions in the meantime about Dreams, ask away.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

Great to hear back from you. It sounds like Baja may have left you with the same impression as I!!!! Aint it great!? Glad you had a good time. Par

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

Parman ... what an impression!!! I'm still in Baja mode and having trouble getting back into the swing of things here at work. Just walking around with a stupid grin on my face, forget being productive. Already making plans for a return trip.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

harleydoll,

cant wait to hear your full report and so glad you had fun! Buena Suerte.... jim

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

Thanks YM. The hard part is going to be coming back to reality and trying to focus long enough to write a report.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

It's tough to focus when you spend a whole week just focusing on your next drink order, huh!! LOL Parman

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,749 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

I am so glad you had such a wondeful trip! Can't wait for the full report! THANKS!

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

KatD, made two different trips to see your friend Patty. First trip left with a beautiful ring. Second trip went back to have earrings made to match. Thanks so much for the referral. They're beautiful. I told her who provided the referral and she was very appreciative.

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

Thanks for the tips on tipping, Can't wait to read your full report. I leave for Dreams Aug. 2nd, next tuesday. Cant wait. Tring to gather as much info as possible before i go.

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

I'll try to get the full report out tonight or tomorrow night. You'll love Dreams, they really know how to treat you right.

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Just returned - Stayed at Dreams

did you hit any beaches?