We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants in cabo

San Diego...
Level Contributor
130 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants in cabo

Hi,

We will be in Cabo San Lucas (the corrider) for 10 days at the end of October. I am looking for some great inexpensive restaurants. With the current economic situation we will probably go to one or two high end restaurants but look for less expensive restaurants for the rest of the time. We have eaten at Pitahayas at the Hacienda Del Mar in the past and it was really good, wondering if that is still the case? We both love good food so would really appreciate some input on both high end/low end eateries with great food.

Thank you for any info.

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants in cabo

see Trappers list for the restaurant suggestions (just put it in the search bar) lots of variety. Also consider buying vouchers from los cabos guide.com they are basically gift certificates for 35% off the face value. If you dont use them all you can return them after returning home for what you paid for them. I look at it as a win, win.

Flat Rock, Michigan
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants in cabo

BIG Ditto on the vouchers! If you have a car you can even pick up vouchers while in Cabo. There are vouchers for many activities other than eating also.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
130 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants in cabo

Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into the vouchers.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,756 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants in cabo

FYI..

If you don't see a restaurant voucher you want online call the office and request it. If they come in they can hold them for you. I am ordering mine tommorow for our late Nov. trip

Enjoy Cabo!

Massapequa Park, NY
Level Contributor
344 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants in cabo

Where do i get these vouchers? I am leaving tomorrow. Are they available on-line, and if so, what site?

Maryland
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants in cabo

Our absolute favorite was Solomons at the marina. We went there on our last night, wish we would have checked it our earlier in the week because we would have like to go back.

Flat Rock, Michigan
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: restaurants in cabo

Here is the site www.loscabosguide.com/discount.htm

Since you are leaving tomorrow, search & see which discounts you would be interested in & call to seee if they are available in Cabo. Then you have 2 choices, 1 go pick them up in person (free) or have them delivered to your resort ($). I have done it both ways, when I had mine delivered there was no charge, yet it did take awhile.

The 35% off is GREAT! If you have more questions, just search this forum for "vouchers", or start another thread or pm me.

We will be in Cabo on Sat!!!!!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
58,742 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: restaurants in cabo

Vouchers: http://www.loscabosguide.com/discount.htm

Los Cabos Guide office: www.loscabosguide.com/vouchers/ofcmap.htm

9. Re: restaurants in cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 09:21