We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help..in Cabo need advice

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
help..in Cabo need advice

we are in cabo and i misunderstand info on tripadvisor and i did not book the return to the airport. i am trying to reach cabo san lucas tours or Johann and Sandra, but dont have a cabo phone number for them. there are 3 or us and one already has reservations thru transcabo. they said that we cant make them for the return from here and that a taxi would be 60 dollars. any advice....

also wanted to book sunset horseback ride with them for tonite, but dont know how to reach them.

i would appreciate any advice as soon as possible.

thank you very much.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: help..in Cabo need advice

1st of all ...where are you staying....?

If they have a concerige...they should be able to contact any tour company and help to with reservations for a tour...ie horseback ridding...

Transcabo may not be able to pick you up if you are staying at a strickly timeshare resort....then you would have to ask the front desk about helping you set up a shared taxi to the airport....If you are staying in a downtown hotel..there is a shared airport bus that leaves in regular intervals from the Tresero Hotel.

In any case if you ask for help from your front desk....most are knowledgable and can be helpful...as long as you treat them with respect...and tipping for extra service is always appreciated...

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,756 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help..in Cabo need advice

Johann Phone in Mexico is 01-800-822-4577

or toll free 1 (866) 396-9584.

Good Luck!!

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help..in Cabo need advice

It was so nice meeting you guys! Hope you get everything straightened out.

Thanks for joining us on a trip out to the colonies. Appreciated your help.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help..in Cabo need advice

Thank you all for your advice. i think i reacted too quickly. i was feeling pressure from my friends since i was the one that made the initial reservations for transportation. it looks like we will just take a taxi back. when i wrote in tripadvisor i wasnt thinking straight... seems easy to do here!! i ended up looking up cabo san lucas tours website and getting their local number and calling them. we went on the horseback ride yesterday and i will post our thoughts when i get home. even though i now only know tooley, its so nice to feel like the forum is a family where i can go for advice. thank you!!

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help..in Cabo need advice

Glad you got things straightenend out and are having a good time. Looking forward to your trip report when you return.

6. Re: help..in Cabo need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 18:17