We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
543 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

I am in San Jose at the Crowne Plaza right now and am trying to book activities and can't seem to get anywhere. Can anyone provide advice??

I am tring to reach Transcabo and can't get their phone number to work, we used them yesterday to get from the airport to the resort and now I can't reach them. I am trying to book the Buccaneer Queen and can't reach anyone there either. Maybe I am doing something wrong??

I also want to book Baja Bora and dont' have a local number for them.

these are all places we have purchased vouchers for, so our resort won't book the tours for us (Probably cause they won't earn any commissions off the sales, which is fair, but they could still help with the phone calls).

Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,759 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

Are your vouchers with cabosanlucastours? If so send them an e-mail to get info...info@cabosanlucastours.com

Mexico telephone is 01-800-822-4577

Good luck!

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
543 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

No, we purchased through loscabosguide.com. I will try emailing them right now, didn't think about that, thanks for the help!

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,759 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

Good job! They should be able to send you in the right direction and/or make reservations for you online!!

Have a blast!!!

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

What a shame that the Crown Plaza won't help you out...I have always been able to use the services at Club Cascadas.....perhaps because we are owners and they always go out of their way to help..even when using the vouchers....Of course I realize they do not get a commission that way....So I always give them $5 per phone call/booking along with my thanks....

Have you tried to "sweeten" it up front....???

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,436 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

The phone number should be on the front of your vouchers for each of the places you are trying to reach as well as their email address.

Have fun!

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,759 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

Hi Sandy,

Sorry I didn't make the Open House.

See you soon. What time do you get in on the 29th? Do you want to have dinner at Cascadas with Dala?

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
543 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

Ok, so I checked the vouchers and two of them have the same phone numbers I have been trying to call with no luck and the other one, Transcabo has only a number you can dial from the US. lots of help there (this is crazy!!). I have emailed loscabosguide (the US location) and they have in turn emailed the Cabo location who are supposed to contact me tomorrow. (I don't really mind the one day delay - so I have to sit on the beach another day - whoopieeee!!)

What happens when I try to call these companies is I get a very fast ringing tone which the manager of the hotel tells me is a busy signal down here in Mexico. I just find it strange that it is happening for all three numbers that I am trying (actually 4 the Buccaneer Queen has two different numbers to call). I am wondering if they just haven't set my phone up to make calls, or set it up incorrectly. Anyone know what a busy signal sounds like down here?

8. Re: Trying to book activities and need HELP!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 16:17