We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DUBLIN, CA
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

We stayed from Nov. 16 to Nov. 23rd. The weather was great, the sunsets were beautiful and my husband caught a marlin and some dorado!

This was our first stay as owners but I will be happy to answer any questions that I can!

Terresa

Campbell, California
Level Contributor
841 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Is wireless internet available in the rooms?

Oregon
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

I have the same question about Internet, and also was wondering if the Sky Pool is now an "Adult Only" pool? Last time we were there it wasn't, but someone on the boards said it was soon going to be adults only. I have a 3 year old, so am curious.

We are headed there Friday! Can't wait!

DUBLIN, CA
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

I did not have a computer so I cannot answer the question on wireless in the room. There is an area in the drugstore that you can pay to use the internet.

As for the Sky Pool being adult only--there was nothing stating adult only. The only info I saw on pools was that there was no smoking at the adult pool but there were still people smoking and ash trays there.

Enjoy your trips! We had a blast.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
245 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Hi Terresa

I am glad to read that,that is wonderfull,about your husband fishing ,great , I so happy that evrything work out fine & well for your first time visit as a owner.glad that you got safe back home,happythanksgiving day,CCC shopping was good ahhh ?

my best regards

Adrian

DUBLIN, CA
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Hey Adrian,

I did not know you were on here! Thanks for all the info and the ride! Yes, shopping was good and I learned a new place to get my purses :) You have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well and we will be calling you guys in April!

Thank You!

Terresa

Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
123 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Let me clear up the confusion with these two extracts from our welcome newsletter:

"Hotel Villas 30-31, as well as timeshare Villas 26-27 are designated as smoke-free villas and may be requested when making reservations. Smoking at the swimming pool in the center of these villas is prohibited as well. Our designated adults-only pool is the lower-level pool at Villa 17."

"All of the suites in Villas 19-22 have free Internet access. Simply locate the blue outlet in your suite. Free wireless access is provided throughout much of the resort including the pools, and extends to some balconies. Computer rental is available in the Drugstore-Internet Shop located in the Spa Plaza."

As a side note, we are contracting four more "Infinitum" lines from Telmex to speed up the Internet velocity for guests.

Douglas K. Dodge

General Manager

Wibaux, Montana
Level Contributor
444 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Hi Terresa,

Do you know if laundry facilities are available. Lucky us, we will be in Cabo for two weeks. One week at the Rose and one week at Sunset Beach. Thank you!!

Kim

DUBLIN, CA
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Hi Kim,

There were no laundry facilities in our room or building, I am not sure if they have them elsewhere. This is a good question as I will also be staying for 2 weeks in April between the Sunset in Cabo and the Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan. Maybe someone else might know this?

Have an awesome time--both are great properties!

Terresa

West Chester
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Terresa, I've have never been to the west coast of Mexico before and am thinking about going to Cabo San Lucas in May. Can you tell me if there is a water taxi from Cabo to Mazatlan or some other place on the mainland? If so, how long does it take and what is the approximate cost?

If transportation to the mainland is easy and not expensive, I would prefer to stay in Cabo. Otherwise, I'll look for a place on the mainland. Thanks for making yourself available to answer questions.

Jeff

DUBLIN, CA
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, any questions?

Jeff,

We are flying from Cabo to Mazatlan on Mexicana. We purchaed our tickets in October and at that time it was $186.00 a person. I think that is a little on the high side; the flight is 55 minutes. I did not check on a water taxi, but that would be an interesting way to go if available!

Terresa