We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo Drink Prices

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kaukauna, WI
2 posts
Save Topic
Cabo Drink Prices

What should you expect to pay for drinks at popular bars/clubs in Cabo?

California
Level Contributor
464 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo Drink Prices

$$$$$$$$Alot$$$$$$$$$

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo Drink Prices

You talking about mixed drinks or cerveza? Mixed drinks anywhere from 25 pesos to 150 pesos ($2 to $12). Many places will have 2x1 happy hours at various times throughout the day.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo Drink Prices

Great margaritas at Rip's for $2.50.

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
484 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo Drink Prices

$14 US for a margarita (regular size) and a (large)shot of tequila at Cabo Wabo when we were there two weeks ago.

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabo Drink Prices

cabo is expensive for drinks, the more popular spots will have beer for 50 peso's, and mixed drinks look for more then 80 peso's. thereis bars that have 2x1 , the 'europea' around the marina has 10 peso beers and killer rolls. great place for a mid afternoon people watch..

GC, NY
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabo Drink Prices

I remember it being reasonable at Cabo Wabo something in the range of $8 for a grey goose tonic and less than 5 for a beer and pretty much the same at the other popular places. I rarely bought a single drink though so I can't say it with certainty but its all relative. Downtown Cabo is cheap to drink at compared to NYC or even South Beach prices much cheaper than I usually pay. The most I have paid for a grey goose tonic was 11 at the Nowhere bar and that was higher than anywhere else by far. This is in Town with also many other cheaper alternatives as was mentioned not at the hotels as the club at the ME was expensive by Cabo standards if I remember correctly.

7. Re: Cabo Drink Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 13:18