We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shrimp Tacos ???

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
265 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Shrimp Tacos ???

Hola!

Last year we went to the Grand Sirenis near Akumal. While we were there we enjoyed the best shrimp tacos we had ever had at a little stand called Lucy's. They were so good we actually did'nt mind paying twice as much for a cab ($20.00) as it cost for the tacos. Hoping to find a comparable shrimp taco in Cabo San Lucas. Any suggestions???

thx papaken

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
505 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

Try Tacos Gardenias in Cabo San Lucas, it is walkable from the Puerto Paraiso Mall. They are $2 for 2 shrimp tacos and people were ordering them like crazy when we were there.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

Papaken

We had great shrimp tacos out of a truck that was on the other side of the flea market by the marina. The truck had flat tires so I guess it stays there all the time!! Hope it's still there when we go in Jan. It's a short walk from Playa Grande. Yummy wish I had one right now.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

I second Gardenias. Solomon's Landing on the marina also has very good fish and shrimp tacos. It is also a great place to do some people watching while you enjoy an icy cold cerveza or two with your tacos.

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

Solomons is good ($1.50 each) and is in a great location. I also tried the fish and shrimp tacos in the old location of the Good Times bar across from Gordo Lele's old location. These were excellent, also $1.50 each and had a variety of sauces ( watch out for the habenaro- sorry honey! )You can take them right over to the new Good Times bar or you can order them from the bar and Nacho will place your order for you.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

So househunter, where is the Good times bar?

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

It is in the shopping plaza directly across from Gordo Leles old location. You can also access it from Marina Blvd. I wish I could give better directions. There is a sign in front that says 3x1 all day. They make the best margaritas from scratch that I have had in Cabo. Nacho, the bartender is really nice too!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,869 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

househunter,

Is that in the center of the flea market where the bar used to be or on the marina blvd street side????

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

The bar is along Marina Blvd, the taco place is in the center of the market where the bar used to be.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,500 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

The taco place inside the flea market is called El Patio. Good place and cheap!

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
265 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Shrimp Tacos ???

househunter Now you got me going did you say the Good Times Bar had good shrimp tacos and the best margaritas. Sounds like heaven to me. Can't wait, I am writing these all down and may have to try them all LOL! We'll be in Cabo for 14 days in Jan.

papaken