We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Hey!

Has anyone gotten the pedicure on the beach at the Sandbar? We have friends coming and staying with us for a week, in the middle of our two weeks, this year and while the guys are off having some ATV fun - Mary Kay and I are going for a message and then wanting to end with the pedicure and the bucket of beer. What did you think of it?

Oh and by the way - let me introduce my friend mkgoneracin (AKA. Mary Kay) - everyone say hello!!! She's a bit shy - ha, ha - she's been lurkin but hasn't been talkin!!

Kim

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,094 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Hi Mary Kay! See you in Cabo!

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,422 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Hi Mary Kay! You can talk, we are very friendly. We were lucky enough to meet Tom and Kim 2 years ago and can't wait to see them again and meet you! See you soon!

Green Bay Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Hello! My husband, Dayne, and I are so looking forward to our trip and taking it all in! Hope to meet as many people as we can while we are there! Thanks for the warm hello.......... Mary kay

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Hi Kim,

I didnt see the nail lady at the Sandbar when we were there in May...much to the agony of my poor cracked feet. Im not sure if they are still doing the pedicure deal there or not.

Anyone see the "get hammered while you get nailed" sign there lately?

Welcome to the bunch Mary Kay!

Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Oh bummer - I had really wanted to enjoy a pedicure on the beach!!

Does anyone know of anything similar?

Kim

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,654 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Hi Mary Kay!

I went through GB on my way to Kewaunee last weekend to do a little Salmon fishing. I live awful close to you just 45 minutes west on 54. Welcome aboard and see you in October.

F4B

Green Bay Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Well I was in Ogdenburg at Glen Carin GC playing in Autumn Longbeards 5th Annual Wild Turkey Federation Golf Tournament! We took 3rd place in our division, our team shot a -7! I took flag event for woman's longest drive....had a blast. I too live on 54, Seymour, Home of the Hamburger! Look forward to meeting you....Mary Kay

Green Bay Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Thanks, appreciate the warmm welcome...Mary Kay

Minnesota
Level Contributor
894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

I can't comment because I haven't been to Cabo yet, so have not had the pedicure. But I'm wondering, if it's done on the beach don't you think a bunch of sand is going to get on those wet toe-nails? Maybe that's why they like you to get hammered? So you don't notice?

And hi Mary Kay! When are you guys going down?

Green Bay Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Get Hammered while you get Nailed!!

Hello, seems like us getting hammered while we get nailed is getting grim....I will pack the stuff and we will have to do each other....wait that doesn't sound right either! I am sure we will work something out...:) Mary Kay