We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

Dunoon, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

Don't know where yet, but I got your attention!

A few of us from on here are planning to meet up for a few drinks on Christmas day and we are looking for suggestions on a good place to go.(Or at least to start.)Somewhere that is definately open on Christmas day would be good!

Needless to say, anyone else who is around are welcome to join us.

Watch this space!!

Dunoon, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

bump

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

Can't say for sure if it will be open Christmas Day, but a great location to start (with killer margaritas, I might add) would be Margaritavilla at the corner of the marina. Sadly, I won't be able to join you, but I'll bet the mariachis will be in Santa hats.

Kirkland, Washington
Level Contributor
445 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

It is too, bad, eljefe!!!! Definitely looking forward to it!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

So Lisa, did you finally decide on a place? When will you be in CSL? Perhaps I'll just meet you at Sea-Tac and tag along!!

Kirkland, Washington
Level Contributor
445 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

We decided on the Finesterra....finally. We are leaving on Christmas Eve morning! Only staying 4 nights....that's a bummer!!!

It would definitely be great to be going to Cabo with someone who's already been there....I think I'm a pretty savvy traveler, but I am a little nervous about this one. I'll be fine once all the details are worked out and I hit my resort!!!!! And hubby hasn't gotten his passport taken care of yet....he's a bit of a procrastinator!!!! :)

Dunoon, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

4 nights is better than none!

We spent some time in your lovely state last year. Got the ferry over from Vancouver Island then toured round Olympus NP then Mt St Helens and down into Oregon. Came back up via Snake river and did the canyon tour. Our honeymoon!

Kirkland, Washington
Level Contributor
445 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

That's awesome....The Olymmpic Peninsula is a really nice area! We like to take day/overnite trips up there.

You're right....4 nights is better than none....not as good as 2 weeks.... ;)

What park of UK are you from?

Dunoon, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

We are from Scotland but live right down the bottom in Cornwall. Weather is better - so they say. Rain, rain ,rain at the moment.

Kirkland, Washington
Level Contributor
445 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

Would like to go there someday!

I have a business associate that lives in Cabo, and have asked her for some Chritmas Day advice.....hopefully she'll come through for us. At least get something figured out before you leave.

Dunoon, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Party on Xmas day, and you're all invited!

Just looked at a map and it looks like where we are staying and where you guys are staying are pretty close to each other and the action!