We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

Laughlin
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

It's official... Chickenfoot will be at the Cabo Wabo anniversary party. From the Chickenfoot News Network...

The boys will be helping Sammy celebrate 20 years of the Cabo Wabo Cantina down in Cabo San Lucas April 23-24th, 2010 and want you to come join them!

Sammy is inviting everyone who has ever been there once to be there twice and make this the most fun ever had in Cabo!! The foot plays Friday and Saturday, but the party starts on Thursday. Like Sammy's birthday bashes, tickets will be FREE and *first come, first serve* (No advance purchase). So that's three nights including two free Chickenfoot shows, so that's the why, where, when, so come on down and let's Wabo!!

I'm jazzed since I'm a fan of the guys and will be there that week.

Massapequa, NY
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

That's awesome! Wish I could be there. Try and get some photos and post them. Thanks for the info LNG. Bob

michigan
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

How does the first come first serve work?

Do you get in line at 6am ?10am? Noonish?

If you do get tickets or get in do you have to stay there till the show starts?

Ill be there too and cant wait!!

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

Some will be getting in line at least 24 hours before show time...

Edited: 30 March 2010, 18:33
California
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

A few years back for his B-day bash what they did was give out wristbands to those in line in the morning...then we came back for the show...it was awesome..and PACKED!...I don't think fire marshals care about room capacity down there....lol

Los Cabos Mexico
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

Uusally an overnighter on the street. or get there around 5:00am to get tickets...

Cabo John

michigan
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

Sooooo what you are saying is get out of the Cabo Wabo at 4 am and get back in line at 5 am.....sounds like a plan.

shadow1017
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

The show sounds like fun, but waiting in line for hours during my short vacation is a non-starter. Any suggestions for getting in without waiting in line? Can I hire some local kids and pay them $10-$20 per ticket to stand in line? HELP!!!

Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
295 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

It's some serious bad juju to let another do your line time...

Detroit
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

Wow this is great news! I cannot believe were going to be there when his anniversary party is going on. I did not plan it that way-just got lucky! Not sure if I'll stand in lines very long but I will at least give it a try. I thought I was excited before but this news pumped the excitement up.

shadow1017
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Chickenfoot at Cabo Wabo

Prescott:

It may be "bad juju" to have somebody else do line time, but that is what ticket brokers do. I'm just too old to wait in line for concerts - I was too old to do that when Sammy was playing with Van Halen.

Maybe we'll just try to tip the guys at the door - that usually works in other cities.