We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place for breakfast

Nj
Level Contributor
241 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
best place for breakfast

I am staying at Casa Dorada on medano beach. was wondering what is the best place for breakfast that is walking distance from hotel. I have been to the office and think thier food is overpriced and overrated

Mentioned in this post
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa
Casa Dorada Los Cabos...
2,133 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
southern California
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place for breakfast

We like The Medano Beach Club and Tabasco's...they're nothing super special, but it's a great way to start the day 'in the sand'.

Mentioned in this post
Medano Beach
Medano Beach
3,713 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,128 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place for breakfast

I had a really good breakfast at Los Colorines. It's next to Cabo Villas and Baja Cantina Beach. They have an upstairs so you can eat outside.

I must admit that my favorite breakfst place is The Office. The prices are a bit more but I think their breakfast food is great.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo Villas Beach Resort
Cabo Villas Beach Resort
1,160 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Baja Cantina
Baja Cantina
639 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The Office
The Office
6,076 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Massapequa, NY
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place for breakfast

They all sound good to me Sandy & Cathy. I'll go to either one with you in November. Bob

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best place for breakfast

My favorite breakfast place has to be by far the La Poblana. Not sure on the street but it's off the main drag behind Aramburo market. Great place, servers very attentive and prices are resonable. Went with a couple of friends and the bill didn't total 30 dollars and that included bloody mary's. It's also a great place because after your finished you're right down in the middle of it all and you can walk off the moyetes and omelets (friends) or the bistake ranchero and pancakes (me). They have both traditional american and Mexican favorites, like spicy chilaquiles and huevos rancheros o a la mexicana. P.S not getting paid for this..i promise. :)

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,797 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best place for breakfast

Mama's for breakfast. Not oceanfront but really good. I will have to try the office in November, Have been to Medano Beach Club for lunch and it is good.

Mentioned in this post
Medano Beach
Medano Beach
3,713 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Nj
Level Contributor
241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best place for breakfast

is Mamas Royale walking distance from casa dorada

southern California
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best place for breakfast

Yes, how fast do you walk? Anywhere from 15-25 mins....I walk slow.

Edited: 08 July 2010, 21:06
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
67,183 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best place for breakfast

www.TrappersCaboList.com has a map and a list of restaurants. Some of them serve breakfast. (Mama's is on the map.)

Thanks musteat. La Poblana is added to my November list. Do they serve lunch & dinner?

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: best place for breakfast

Hi PacificNW fam, yes they are in deed open for lunch and dinner and they close at 9 pm, but I can only comment on breakfast. If you go for lunch and or dinner you must post. Here is the phone number just in case and also the address and site. Yum-o!! :)

Calle Ninos Heroes S/N

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23450

www.lamesapoblana.ws/

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
82 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best place for breakfast

You might want to try Cabo Hacienda, a beautiful condo style hotel, almost next door, you come out onto the beach and turn right, away from all the restaurants. Not many people know that it is open to the public. Walk along the sand and up the steps, spectacular setting and the prices are surprisingly reasonable....good food, you may also want to try Club Cascadas, just before Tabasco...nice setting, reasonable prices, food is good but not spectacular.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico