We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

Planning on a 10 day trip to Cabo next summer (2011). Would appreciate if anyone knows of an All-Inclusive in Cabo or Los Cabos that has 2 bedroom suites that are reasonably pricesd. My wife and I are travelling with our 17 yr old daughter. We would like our privacy without getting a second room. I'm sure our daughter would too.

Thanks,

Mike

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,961 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

I don't know anything about the layout of rooms, but you could read the Top Questions about Cabo article in the upper right listing all the All Inclusive resorts in the Los Cabos area (Cabo, Tourist Corridor, and SanJose.) There are also some regular resorts that offer an AI option, but since the restaurants in town are so good, most of us prefer to pay as we go.

Read the Resorts on a Beach articles as well, if you want to be closer to Cabo.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

PM me and I may be able to help with my Timeshare.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,961 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

CltPondman ~ the Original Poster (Vallandingham) is a newbie, so he might not know what PM means.

Vallandingham ~ click on CltPondman's name or avatar photo. Then select Send Message (Private Message) from the choices at the left. You'll know when CltPondman has replied to you if you check at the upper right. It will say "1 Message" and you can click on that.

Many people own or rent timeshares in Cabo. Kitchen or mini-kitchen, full maid service, on the beach, cheaper than the same room/suite rented through the hotel website.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

Dreams may have a suite that could accomodate your family. I know they have a family suite, which is a separate bedroom and living room. Perhaps your daughter could sleep in the living room (if the couch converts to bed). They are all inclusive and located on the corridor (between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas). Worth checking into.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

Thank you. I pm'd you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

Mike,

you might want to try this thread

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k38935…

Go to redweek.com to start your quest. I just don't have a 2 br at the moment.

Coppell, Texas
Level Contributor
527 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

I would suggest that you consider Villas La Estancia. It is not AI but in the summer months it can be very affordable. Start looking on vrbo.com to rent directly from an owner. Don't be afraid to negotiate on the posted rates. You can rent a 1 bedroom condo which would be a living/dining/kitchen area w/a full bath & washer/dryer & a totally separate master bedroom w/full bath. Your daughter could sleep on a fold out couch in the living room. You would just need to be sure that you rent from someone that has a sofa bed. You would also have the added bonus of a kitchen so you could eat some meals in. Walmart is nearby to pick up groceries. VLE is a very upscale property & by next summer they will have completed renovating the kitchens & new furniture. VLE is not a timeshare prop. It is a fractional ownership prop. All units are owned by an individual or by a small group of people. My husband & I have stayed here multiple times & this year we took our 17 yo daughter w/us. We had planned to get the one bedroom as I have described but after searching vrbo I discovered I could rent the 2 bed for the same price! So we had tons of space. If you are not comfortable renting thru vrbo I can give you some contact info for a man that represents many owners & you could work with him. He is a Texan that lives in Cabo & he could help you find the "perfect" unit. He can email you pictures & he is very easy to work with. Ultimately I think you would spend less $$$ at VLE than at RIU w/the added benefit of really experiencing all of the great restaurants that Cabo has to offer.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,769 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, and I don't know if Rose or Playa Grande would have an AI for a two bedroom, I don't see why not as it is per person

Gig Harbor, WA
Level Contributor
36 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

I would recommend Villa la Estancia for the Medano Beach side and Playa Grande for the Pacific side. Both have two bedroom condos - but skip the AI...restaurants in Cabo are too good to stay at a hotel and eat. Many great restaurants are within walking distance of Playa Grande.

10. Re: 2 Bedroom All-Inclusive in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2011, 05:19