We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

NYC, USA
13 posts
Save Topic
Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Heading to Cabo for one of my best buddys bachelor party. I have been to Cabo before and need some advice. When I went, stayed at Hacienda Del Mar w/ my wife and it was great. Now I am heading down with about 15 guys for a 3 day melee ... we want to be close to downtown Los Cabos and the beach.

1) what resort do you recommend? Was thinking an AI (RIU, Solaris, others? ) OR Melia maybe?

Any other info. you have would be great! Thanks

JJ

Stamford...
Level Contributor
574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

When are you going?

NYC, USA
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Heading down weekend of 4/21

Sacramento, CA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Hey jerry9dogs!

WOW...15 guys on the loose in Cabo! OK, stay in downtown Cabo...everthing is in walking distance...stay on the marina at the "Cabo Real", it used to be the Plaza Las Glorious...the beds are hard...but, I suspect with this bachelor party, that won't matter at all...just a nice hot shower in the morning! IF you are going for only 3 days, get your hotel & airfare together from trip advisor, expedia, orbits,travelocity, then you will have extra money for great food & drink & partying in town.

Have great fun! "LetzRockCabo"

Indiana
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Melia San Lucas! -- newly remodeled (bad reviews during the remodeling!) But it is hip, fun, lots of poolside drinking/entertainment -- close to everything. Awesome!

Seattle
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Melia San Lucas, Pueblo Bonito Blanco, or Marina Fiesta ......for the purposes of your trip. I personally, would go for Bonito Blanco, but Melia San Lucas will be great also if the construction is finished.

NYC, USA
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Thanks for the advice. Now looking at choosing btwn Melia San Lucas and Pueblo Bonita. Both look good and are same price. Any thoughts?

Also thinking about ATV tour and Fishing Charter ... Any recommends?

San Francisco, CA
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

I am planning a bachelorette for 12 women in June! We are staying at a private villa... www.cabovillas.com. ANy one have any restaurant recommendations?

Irvine, CA
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Scooper - I'm planning on going to Cabo for my bachelorette party as well. My Maid of Honor and I are in the process of researching the best rates. How much did you end up spending for the Villa? Have you stayed in one before? Are they close to downtown? Also, did you get a good deal on Airfare? Okay well any thoughts on what we should do to get the best deals would be great! Thanks.

NYC, USA
13 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Thanks for your help. We got direct tickets for Newark to Cabo and hotel (Melia) for $750.00

If anyone has itenerary ideas .. please advise.

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bachelor Party - bunch of 30yr olds ...

Jerry, Cabo means great fishing, and all the info you could want is on this here, but I'm just thinking about your scheduling...3 days in Cabo for a bach party doesn't leave much time for getting up early (6 am) to spend the day on the ocean. Mabye you could fish the day before, but unless you have some guys who can go all nite and still be somebody the next day, it's pretty tough. Not to discourage you, but the charters are expensive and you really should be on your game out there...otherwise just do an afternon cruiseing excursion and save the dough for?? You can do less than a full day charter, but in Cabo I don't really recommend it, and besides, a half day is still the morning hours usually so that wouldn't be much help.